Where's everyone?

Why are you all over there, and I'm still here?

3 years ago, I was treated like a noob. Everyone came to nurture me, to make sure that I became someone like yourselves. Everything you did inspired me, every single one of you, but especially you. You shone like stars, just your presence reminded me of Christ. You guys bring an atmosphere that was sooo attractive and it just drew me in.

Did I not milk that period enough? Now you've moved on to nurturing other noobs, moved onto other projects and plans.

3 years later, here I am, nowhere near where you used to be. I'm still here in the same spot, needing to be fed rather than feeding others. Except you no longer feed me.

I really enjoyed Sunday, it brought back so much memories of when I dined with you guys so much. Why don't I do it to the people coming after me? Don't they need the same things I needed?

Why are you leaving me? You were the first person to take notice, the first person to include me. Your prayers had so much confidence, so much "heart" in it. The first leader to teach me what serving for God is, the difference between working in Big Group than running a school charity committee or something. You showed me what hospitality to brothers and sisters is like. You personified God's Gifts. You took on God's plan for you with gratitude, no matter how much the path seem to have changed - you compared Moses's journey. The way you took on song leading, the emphasis in prayer in practices.......

When I sat there at the Quad wanting to give up, when everything was too much, you came all the way and sacrificed a submission just for me. Who am I going to talk to now at uni?

When you had so much going on, and still sacrificed your early morning just to have breakfast to share with me, let me vent, give me Godly advice. Why are you going so soon?

I'm just being selfish, and I want to hog you all to myself, because I'm not ready yet. I always thought you'd forever stay here alongside with me.

Lord, why did You place someone in my life to play such an important role, and make so much impact, just so you can take them away to do Your other works? Can't You raise up someone else in HK to fulfill it?

What am I going to do now, in Sydney, with nobody outside of Church who picks me up and fights with me?

You are soooo annoying at the moment. Seriously.

1 comments:

Es. said...

keep blogging ting :)