I don't even know how to summarise my prayer point for you

It's amazing how awesome the timing was. I don't know whether you were genuinely late, or just wanted to avoid alone time. But I, surprisingly, really was stuck in traffic at a weird hour of 2pm. That worked out much better anyway, how much better in acting did we have to be if we actually did chat for an hour beforehand.

Dude, I knew something was wrong right from the start. 3 normally hyper people together, when one cheered, neither of us joined in.

Sorry I walked into yesterday with a bias, with unfair expectations.

I'm glad I did it.
How come it took us so long?
There were so many "yesterdays" that happened, why was The Yesterday the trigger to crack us?
You remind me so much of when I walked my lowest valley. How could I have not noticed?

Compared to everyone else, I always saw a barrier with you, too scared to attempt to crack you. But when I called you a peer, you called me a friend. Guess the barrier was only from my end.

Boy, there are so many people around you, who care and pray for you. You might think they lead different lives, and don't understand, that's because they actually don't. You're one jump ahead of the crowd. The hurdles in front of you weren't even meant to be for teenagers to jump over.

We're actually not alone.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Nor will people around...

0 comments: