Luke 12:25-34 - Living in God-Reality

So I just came back from Starbucks, I had coffee with Jesus. Well, He possibly  had coffee, but I'll stick with a mango thickshake, thanks.

Jesus said that God will do His best for me. Like those wildflowers that are not even seen, they not only get the provision (water and sunlight) that they need, they also get to be pretty for doing nothing. It's finally hit me. Why are flowers so pretty by doing nothing, when some people have to try so hard to just be half as pretty? It's because the beauty of these flowers purely scream the Glory of God. That's why.

What I'm trying to do here is get you to relax, not be so preoccupied with getting so you can respond to God's giving.
Wow. This is totally unrealistic, but I imagined a Caucasian Jesus sitting next to me at Starbucks sipping His coffee, and saying that in the Hollywood American accent with a zen voice. To be honest, I don't even know why I do it. Nothing's cheaper than free. But why do I always want to get my own thing rather than wait for God's provision? This is too unAsian of me.

People who don't know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep yourself in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provision.
Deep. Your zen voice really works.

You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. Don't be afraid of missing out. You're my dearest friends! The Father wants to give you the very kingdom itself.

Action Point: The place where your treasure is, is the place you will most want to be, and end up being.

0 comments: