07 May 2010

It's May. And it's only been a week since camp.

What could have happened that was big enough? I still can't really believe it. To be honest, it's not one of my biggest nightmares. I've contemplated the impact of it if it were someone else and not you. But I've always just thought you were tired, drained out. And now it's kind of hit me, and I never thought it would even affect me. What is going to happen now? I dreamt about you this morning. It was kind of the sequel to the last dream, when you were raptured and we weren't.

In Bible study there was this thing that I thought was quite interesting. Why is Jesus a better High Priest than all of Aaron's descendants? But that wasn't the thing that struck me the most. It was the chart comparing Melchizedek's order and Aaron's... We did that like a year ago only, and I've forgotten already. I really aren't as close as I thought I was.

Awkwardness yesterday. I really did try, I promise. But it wasn't meant to be. And I'm not some saint. Sorry... I'll try a little harder next time, if there is a next time. I know I've been so slack, so lazy, but I'm tired and You know that... right?

0 comments: