Matthew 2:1-6 - The testaments, old and new

Jesus was a fulfilment of various prophecies mentioned in the old testament, which is the perfect proof that God is faithful. I remember last semester we watched this video about prophecies. Prophecies are the fulfilment of predictions through history.

History tells me that 90%+ of the Bible's prophecies have been fulfilled, Israel being a great example. History also tells me that most of the promises in my life have been fulfilled. What personal promises has God made to me, might you ask? Well, the fulfillment of the promise that His Grace is always enough. Whenever I look back into my past, even though I might not see it then, I always see your footprint. I, however, am not such a good promise keeper.

Thank You for answering all the promises, and keeping all of them. They've given me hope and faith that the ones that aren't answered yet, will be. It's just a matter of time. Israel waited over a thousand years for their fulfilment, Jesus came hundreds of years after the prophecies of a Messiah. I can wait.

God keeps His promises. Live in the truth that He is a promise keeper.

0 comments: