Prayer groups...

This semester I didn't go to cell group, nor did I go to prayer meetings. I've almost forgotten the sensation of having people pray for you with such good intentions.

Today I went to a fellowship that wasn't really mine. But I enjoyed it so much.

We had quality hymn sharing, an honest devotion sharing, the best Bible study I've had in months and then there was sharing and prayer. Everyone shared about their lives and prayer points, I felt uncomfortable so I just said I had exams.

When we actually prayed, they prayed about all the stuff that I didn't mention, because they knew me as a brother and a sister would know their sibling's situation. One of them even blessed me and my family! When I prayed, I didn't know what to say. I had so much going through my head, but I didn't know how to express it in my weaker language of Cantonese. I just hope you can sense that you guys are always in my prayers too, even though I didn't say much in my prayer out loud tonight. But you're actually hogging up my prayer list. =] Thanks.

0 comments: