Is that really you?

I honestly can't say that I know you... and we actually don't talk much at all. We don't do things together, we don't spend time together and we don't share our walks, well not anymore.


But your close friend thought we were tight, so she asked me about you. LOL Is that the image we give out to others? That we're super tight? I told her I don't know anything... for reals. Then she told me why she worried.

Now I'm worried too. I woke up at 8am on my day off today for no reason, thinking about you.

From childhood until now, not that I really noticed you, I've never seen you at such a state. Are you stressed? Or is anger/frustration not something that you like to let on in front of us, your other friends? (are we friends?) I tried to visualise what you did, but I can't. Your facade is better than mine, I guess. I do believe your friend isn't lying to me, but, really? You can do such things?

Girl, there's a lot of people around you, they are always there for you and have been there for you. Don't hurt them anymore. It's a blessing to have someone try so hard, for so long.

You're too easily influenced, or should I say, you are so nice to the extent that anything goes? Come back. Please. There are people waiting for you, praying for you.

0 comments: