Ezekiel 34:10-16 - The Shepherd and Me

What I imagined a shepherd would do is to look after all the injured and the weak sheep. The strong ones will probably be able to graze fine without any help. If I were a shepherd, I'd do the same.


My friend owns a couple of budgies, and he takes extra care of the one who's hurt at birth.

The flower that's almost dying is the one that gardeners will spend more time tending.

I imagined myself as a sheep. Probably a weakly annoying demented one, who thinks that everyone else is demented because everyone else is the "different" one. The shepherd would probably be urging me on and shove me to different places where I can graze easier, and I'd look to all the healthy sheep thinking "Aren't I blessed to have the shepherd care about me like that?". But the truth is, only the weak needs caring. HAHAHA

"I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak"

0 comments: