Ezekiel 18:14-17 - Learn from the Worst

I don't eat at pagan shrines,

I don't worship pagan idols,
I don't seduce my neighbour's wife (um...),

Okay 1st 3 points is WIN.

I do oppress some people,
I do refuse to loan money or things sometimes,
I do steal (from my boss for bludging, downloading, stealing people's time etc),
I do refuse food for the hungry (or giving the needy whatever they need at the time),
I do live by impulse and greed,
I do exploit the poor or the less unfortunate,

6 points failed.

I don't do what the law and the decrees say.

Ultimate fail.

There's this person who is somewhat close, who I think to myself "I'm glad he/she is like that, so I can be reminded not to be like that". Man, I wonder how many people are using me as a bad example, because I would be the perfect one.

But one thing that I did learn is that, I must know my laws and decrees even better.

0 comments: