Isaiah 35:4-9 - Pictures of Restoration

How embarassing, it's been such a long time since posting. But this passage speaks in such perfect timing.


God has put amazing teachers in my life, not just in the conventional sense of "teachers", but all sorts of different people who took up a mentoring role in my life. Yesterday was a day when I realised too much of my flaws, I knew some of them all along, but the severity of them only hit me yesterday. It was all thanks to my teachers.

But God is a God of restoration as well. He opens the eyes of the blind, and heals the ears of the deaf. I trust that He is also a God who restores a darkened heart. A heart full of impatience, pride and ignorance.

God promises that His path will be one where it's impossible to get lost. After so long, I have decided to retake this path, and I know if it is not my own desires, I will not be lost.

Today was the first day I decided to train my "listening" skills as well. Heard nothing. But I'm sure that even though I heard nothing, God has heard me and seen my heart.

0 comments: