Luke 17:11-19 - Returning to say thank You

Lately I've been forgetting to give thanks. How slack of me. Thank you for all the small things that You grant me, and restoring a lot of my relationships. Just this morning, I received 80% for micro, which is something that I haven't seen for a long time. But I forgot to give thanks, all I did was rejoice and think about how to reward myself with EasyWay and yoghurts and cookies and muffins. Sigh. Sorry!

But then again, You still haven't healed my "leprosy" yet. It's like Paul's prick. It's forever here. Heal me, please.

I see all these thanksgiving people around me, it's like the first thing they think about is You. They seem to be able to link everything to You. *envy*

Can none be found to come back and give glory to God except this outsider?

Action: Everytime you make a request, turn around and shout your gratitude.

0 comments: