I remember

do u know that i'm OK?
are there things you wanna say?
thinking of u night and day
hoping you'll come back and stay
i remember when u told me I'll be all right
don't worry


i try and try to understand
is all this just a sad good bye?
thinking of u night and day
no matter if you'll come and stay
i remember when u told me i'll be all right
just hold me...


i don't wanna close my eyes tonight
missing u will make me cry
your love will give me strength to carry on
you'll always be my heart and mind
so i don't wanna close my eyes tonight
i know it's just a miss match in time... why.. oh why...
miss match in time...

Who is that singer? It's annoying me I want to know.

Had the scariest dream about end times the night before. Woke up with a heavy heart. Sometimes it's hard to visualise what it would be like to be suddenly rejected by your friends due to religion, even your brothers and sisters. But I guess my imagination did it for me, and it was scary. It's like a memory from the future.

0 comments: