Today was a fairytale

My friend showed me this song yesterday, now it's in my head. But today was a fairytale indeed.

26-5, or was it 25-6? Either way, we won our first game!!!

I saw something beautiful today, mankind are definitely God's most proud creation.
Well, at least the ones around me. Mostly.

What am I doing? Why do I need to keep up that image? Maybe it's because last time when I disappointed you guys, the expression on your faces killed me.

There's this dream I keep having... well I don't know whether it's a dream that I'm driving myself. One year, eh? And then comes the change? It might be a good break. It makes me wonder how long it takes for people to forget someone who you call "significant" in your life. Someone who you think, at this very moment in time, you will never forget. From experience, once they leave or go overseas, maybe 3 or 4 years max with minimal contact will be enough for them to become just another name. Unless of course if they're Heroes of Old, like those in my life. How tragic would it be if I took like a tenth of the time.

I feel so focused and productive now. The blame was never supposed to be put on anybody but.

Months of planning and weeks of preparation, was all for 5hours. But those 5 hours made me see so much that I missed previously. Well all the prep work did too. I'm so blessed.

Your issue really bothers me. Maybe I'm just being childish... but I thought I got there first...


Today was a fairytale
You were the prince
I used to be a damsel in distress
You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
I wore a dress
You wore a dark grey t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a fairytale
Time slows down whenever you're around

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
You've got a smile that takes me to another planet
Every move you make everything you say is right
Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale
All that I can say is it's getting so much clearer
Nothing made sense until the time I saw your face
Today was a fairytale

Time slows down whenever you're around
Yeah yeah

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale


Time slows down whenever you're around
I can feel my heart
It's beating in my chest
Did you feel it?
I can't put this down

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate your dream so very much.