Joel 1:8-10 - Corporate Confession

I remember a time when 3 of us were praying for the community, for the nation, and for our homeland. We all broke down and seriously mourned as if we lost everything.

I don't remember anything like that happening with me for a year or 2 now.

But it did remind me of some song lyrics:

Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

Things like that haven't broken my heart to that degree for so long, I still grief for things relating to the Kingdom, but not like Joel 1 style. Maybe I don't know You as well anymore, and I care less nowadays.

3 comments:

kay. said...

the text i sent you yesterday
that broke my heart
i wanted to run out of va
and just pray and pray and pray
and gather people to pray

but im weak
.

kay. said...

the text i sent you yesterday
that broke my heart
i wanted to run out of va
and just pray and pray and pray
and gather people to pray

but im weak
.

H T said...

IM WEAKER lol

actually think of it as their honor, because it is truly courageous to keep ur integrity thru such suffering. n think of whose name will b glorified thru that. definitely not the government's