Daniel 12:1-3 - The right path to life

I've been thinking a lot about the End Times in the past month or so, just because of all the disasters that have been happening around us. In CCF, they talked about how the amount of earthquakes have increased every decade and it's like, exponential. Then there's the food shortages, the diseases, the wars, the religious divisions etc. Now we're just waiting on the 2% of prophecies that hasn't been fulfilled yet. And I'm scared. Not because I'm not ready, but tribulation doesn't look too tempting at the moment - even though I keep saying how I wish to be one of those left behind brave troopers.


At this very moment in time, I know I haven't been living with discernment (ie. wisely), because I need so many others to discern for me. But it also hit me that, the reason why God mentioned the people who put others on the right path to life after those who have lived wisely is because, these are the same bunch of people. As in, these wise people lead each other on the right path, and these same people glow like stars forever. Because even Solomon, someone with such discernment, but nobody to hold him accountable, failed.

Last night at UBF a brother asked about why God created hell. If when He created the world, He had a salvation plan and a hell plan, that means He didn't love everyone. That means some people were chosen to be punished. It reminded me of a topic I heard at uni, "神愛世人﹐ 甚至造地獄" . Eternal separation from God is not a torture scheme set by God, it's merely the consequence of people not gaining salvation. Without Eternal Communion with God means Eternal separation. It's merely the absence of God's presence. Hell is not a consequence of God wanting to torture you, it's just that you didn't choose to receive Paradise. And to be wise, we must put others on the right path to life, so that we can glow like stars forever, together as wise people.

0 comments: