Boundaries

I bought that boundaries book a month and a bit ago, so I can have clearer Godly boundaries. Nothing changed since the book, because maybe I'm not a think before I do person.
I was told that I crossed the line today.

Where's the line... I didn't think I crossed it. I knew it was iffy, and if someone else told me it, I would be somewhat disturbed. Actually, come to think of it, if my friend told me the same story I would be quite grossed out. But we are so innocent.

Before today, I thought it was just because (as brothers have said) technology doesn't convey tonal expressions well. But then in real life we have just as much fun. Or was it more fun?

Maybe I'm having too much fun.

Why aren't I allowed to be one of them but? This job is so strict...

Need to sit down after exams to draw this line, so mentally I know what I can't let myself do.

0 comments: