4 Sep 2009

A lot has happened lately. So many things to have to pray for specifically, and so much suffering around. It's scary.


Auntie went into hospital to have a brain surgery, which failed. She had half a stroke from the surgeon accidently cutting a vein and was in critical stages for 24hours. I visited when she was still unconcious, but I didn't stay long in the ward. I really can't stand hospitals. Aunty has since been discharged - all well and can even speak softly. The family has such strong faith, and is now using this as a testimony to glorify Your name.

Auntie came back from Germany for alternative cancer treatments. It's not looking good. Everyone's been visiting and keeping the kids company... It's so awesome. We sang to auntie today, it's such a beautiful song how could I have not noticed it before?

I'm so tired, sleep seems to be such a luxury. I'm living on mints because I don't believe in caffeine, and strong mint is 2nd best to do its job!

But through all this stuff, I know that You delight in me and that You look after me. Even when I'm so weak and tired and I can't do anything, You show me who's actually doing the work. When I go to work with my best game, I sell nothing. I go as a zombie, You sell for me. Thank You!

0 comments: