New Change in Direction

A recent opportunity has come across in my life, and that is to be involved somewhat into politics. There's a new taskforce that is aimed at a certain ethnic group, and of course, are based around Christian beliefs. It's a really inspiring project, to stand firm in our beliefs in politics.

A lot of Christians see politics as something that's dark and full of temptations, so we leave it "for someone else to do". And it's true! But because it's so dark, the presence of devout Christians play a big part in the operation or the direction of today's society. Because we are the light.

Being committed to this will require pulling out of some existing services... I'm thinking of dropping my musical commitments for our Band for now. I haven't decided on what else to drop yet, please guide me Lord. Or if this isn't even your plan for me, please let me know.

0 comments: